- Alternative Information Center, The - www.alternativenews.org - is an internationally oriented, progressive, joint Palestinian-Israeli activist organization. It is engaged in dissemination of information, political advocacy, grassroots activism and critical analysis of the Palestinian and Israeli societies as well as the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
- American Task Force for Lebanon (ATFL), The - is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization comprised primarily of prominent and dedicated Americans of Lebanese heritage who share a common interest in Lebanon and the goals of the organization.
- Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied territories - www.breakingthesilence.org.il - is an organization of veteran Israeli soldiers that collects testimonies of soldiers who served in the Occupied Territories during the Second Intifadah. Soldiers who serve in the Territories are witness to, and participate in military actions which change them immensely.
- B'Tselem - www.btselem.org - The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories was established in 1989 by a group of prominent academics, attorneys, journalists, and Knesset members.
- BUSTAN - www.bustan.org/ - is a partnership of Jewish and Arab eco-builders, architects, academics, and farmers promoting social and environmental justice in Israel/Palestine. BUSTAN cultivates sustainable models to effect change by combining advocacy and in-depth political analysis with strategic action. BUSTAN utilizes the principles of permaculture and non-violent direct action across ethnic divides.
- Coalition Against Israeli Apartheid - www.caiaweb.org - was formed in January 2006 as part of a growing, global movement against Israeli apartheid. We believe Israel is an apartheid state that resembles South African Apartheid. Palestinian citizens of Israel are denied from controlling and developing over 90% of land because they are Palestinian. We are a network of concerned individuals and organizations working to end this apartheid system. We believe that justice will not be achieved without equal rights for everyone in the region, regardless of religion, ethnicity or nationality.
- Counterpunch - www.counterpunch.com - is the bi-weekly muckraking newsletter edited by Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair. Twice a month we bring our readers the stories that the corporate press never prints. We aren't side-line journalists here at CounterPunch. Ours is muckraking with a radical attitude and nothing makes us happier than when CounterPunch readers write in to say how useful they've found our newsletter in their battles against the war machine, big business and the rapers of nature.
- Connexions Online - www.connexions.org - is the Internet home of Connexions Information Sharing Services, an organization working to connect individuals and organizations working for social change with each other, with information and ideas, and with the general public. Connexions Online features information about resources and organizations fostering democratization, economic justice, environmental responsibility, civil liberties, and the creation and preservation of community.
- The Electronic Intifada (EI) - www.electronicintifada.net - is a not-for-profit, independent publication committed to comprehensive public education on the question of Palestine, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the economic, political, legal, and human dimensions of Israel's 40-year occupation of Palestinian territories.
- Al Jazeera English - http://english.aljazeera.net/English
- Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel - www.haaretz.com
- Insumisos - informacion de america latina - www.insumisos.com
- Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign - http://www.ipsc.ie/
- Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions - www.icahd.org/eng/
- Jewish Voice for Peace - www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org
- Jews for Boycotting Israeli Goods (BIG) - a website for a group of British and Israeli Jews resident in the UK who have come together in this 40th year of the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land to support the Boycott Israeli Goods (BIG) campaign.
- Jonathan Cook website - www.jkcook.net
- The Middle East Research and Information Project - Palestine, Israel and the Arab Conflict : A Primer
- Le Monde diplomatique - www.monde-diplomatique.fr
- New Profile: Movement for the Civil-ization of Israeli Society - www.newprofile.org
- The Palestine Chronicle - www.palestinechronicle.com
- The Palestinian International Campaign to End the Siege on Gaza
- Palestinian Educational NGO
- Palestine Remembered - www.palestineremembered.com | Arabic
- Peace Groups
- Observatorio por la Paz (OPAZ) - www.observatorioporlapaz.org/
- Occupation Magazine - www.kibush.co.il/
- Aki Orr Books - http://www.akiorrbooks.org/ - Akiva Orr (veteran anti-Zionist and anti-capitalist activist, one of the founders of Matzpen http://www.matzpen.org/index.asp) encourages people to download his books at (no charge, no copyright).
- Right to Education - right2edu.birzeit.edu/
- Stop the Wall - www.stopthewall.org
- Voice of Palestine, Canada
On Tue. evening June 26 the Voice of Palestine, Canada started a series of interviews with secular Palestinian leaders and intellectuals about what is next for the Palestinian struggle and the Palestinian secular movement.
Voice of Palestine broadcasts weekly on Vancouver Cooperative Radio (CFRO) 102.7 FM, Vancouver. The show broadcasts for one hour every Tuesday night from 8 to 9 pm (PST), Wednesday morning 6:00-7:00am (Palestine time). It first went on the air in September, 1987, and has hit the airwaves every week since then.
People outside of Vancouver can listen to the show live on the internet http://www.coopradio.org/listen/ All shows from the previous month will be posted on our website at the beginning of each month.
- Zatoun - www.zatoun.com
- Zochrot ["Remembering"] is a group of Israeli citizens working to raise awareness of the Nakba, the Palestinian catastrophe of 1948.